Committed to Quality
On Site Malta was the first DMC in Malta to be granted the Quality Assured seal. The QA seal is a voluntary scheme run by the Malta Tourism Authority (MTA) that recognises DMCs (Destination Management Companies) committed to high levels of quality, consistency and professionalism.
The Quality Assured Seal
Quality Assured DMCs must comply with a detailed set of criteria designed to ensure the highest possible quality in leisure and destination management. The following are some of the requirements that a DMC will adhere to. The criteria are assessed by means of a quality audit.
- The DMC has a minimum of €1,000,000 General Liability insurance cover and all key suppliers have adequate insurance coverage.
- The DMC is a financially sound company, specialises in MICE services and is a member of a recognised association.
- Staff are provided with initial and continuous training.
- The DMC guarantees acknowledgement of requests within 24 hrs and fulfils proposal requests within 72 hrs.
- During programme events at least one member of the DMC is available 24 hours a day.
- The DMC is recommended by both previous clients and local suppliers.