On Site Malta’s pledge to CSR and responsible business happens all year round with initiatives that we shall be sharing with you.
Why do we need CSR?
- To meet the needs of your clients – recent increase in interest from client at pitch stage
- More and more businesses are required to report on CSR at the end of the year
- Client corporate web sites state their CSR policy
- More and more clients are becoming carbon-neutral
- Supply chain process – CSR is becoming a decision-making factor and a point of differentiation
- Because it makes business sense
On Site Malta’s pledge to CSR all year round
- We use local produce where possible
- Offer low-carbon emission transport vehicles (sailing boats, segways, bikes, etc)
- We encourage e-communication and encourage our staff to keep printing papers to the minimum
- All unused material from conferences and incentives are donated to local schools
- Since 2010, On Site Malta donated €1 to the Malta Community Chest Fund for every participant we have through the year